|“EFT points clearly to
the link between our
physical health and our
emotions; I have
frequently used it to
bring physical relief
With quality uses of
EFT, we can largely
avoid the practice of
burying disease and
pain with drugs.”
Tania de Winne, M.D.
- Initial sessions are 120 minutes in length, to allow time to teach you EFT and to gather pertinent information about your goals, the problem(s)
you'd like to address, etc. Please print out a copy of the Tapping Points sheet (male version; female version) before your session and have it
handy. You will also receive a packet of forms by email. Only the Disclosure Statement needs to be returned before the first session.
- My regular session rate is $85 per 90 minute session. Initial sessions are $150. Please ask about multi-session discounts and requirements.
Multi-session rates begin at $80 and can be as low as $65 per 90 minute session.
- Payment is due when services are rendered. Late fees may be assessed on delinquent accounts. Please notify me in advance if you know you
will need to make a late payment. If you have arranged to pay by check, please mail in time for the funds to clear before your session.
- I offer emergency sessions; also limited hospital or home visits, if necessary. An extra charge will apply. Mileage + driving time fees apply for
hospital or home visits. We can most often work more easily by phone.
- I do labor/birth consults at no extra charge for current clients. This is a 24/7 service. If I am in a session, leave a voicemail and I will call you ASAP
when the session ends.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you must cancel an appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. You will be charged a $35 cancellation
fee if you do not call and/or email to reschedule your appointment. If you are sick with a minor illness, or if you have no sitter to provide
childcare, we can often work by phone anyway. When in doubt, call or email to discuss your situation and avoid a cancellation fee.
- SLIDING SCALE FOR THOSE IN NEED: If you are unable to pay the regular session fee due to reduced income, disability, or other special
circumstance, you will not be turned away. Please note in the Comments section of the Appointment Request form that you would like to
request Sliding Scale Fees.
- Shekinah Birthing Co. accepts credit cards, Paypal, or cash. A PayPal invoice can be sent to you by email at your request. Payment by personal
check may be accepted with advance notice. All checks must be mailed to clear before your session, and made payable to Eileen Sullivan. A
$50 fee will be assessed on any payment that your bank declines.
|INITIAL PHONE SESSION - 120 MIN / $150
PHONE SESSION - 90 MIN / $85*
NOTE: At the practitioner's discretion, each 15 minute increment over the scheduled end of a session may be billed at $1 per minute.
You may use the form to the left to send an appointment request. Or you may call 704-905-4665 to schedule
At this time, most sessions are by phone, including those in the Charlotte NC area. Phone sessions are
extremely effective and convenient, allowing you to save both driving time and gas.
Please note in Comments section:
* Is this for an initial session, regular session, or first consult (15-20 minutes offered at no charge)?
* Any additional contact information we may need.
* The best time to reach you.
* A brief description of the issue(s) you would like to address with EFT.
* If you would like to request our Sliding Scale for Fees (see below)
|I OFFER EFT SESSIONS WORLDWIDE, VIA SKYPE
(Skype is a free download - allows you to make free PC to PC calls - anywhere in the world)
While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it has only been in use in its current form since 1992. Therefore, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage. You are an expert on your own health, so please take full responsibility for
your use of EFT. Eileen Sullivan is not a licensed health professional. She offers EFT as a certified EFT practitioner, ordained interfaith minister, and certified holistic doula. Where appropriate, please consult your healthcare practitioners regarding your
use of EFT. It is VITAL to note that you should not stop taking any prescribed medications, nor alter your dosage, without the advice of the prescribing physician.
|EILEEN SULLIVAN, CERTIFIED EFT PRACTITIONER (EFTCERT-I) EMAIL: AREYOUTAPPING (AT) YAHOO (DOT) COM (704) 905-4665
|E M O T I O N A L F R E E D O M T E C H N I Q U E S ( E F T ) F O R F E R T I L I T Y , P R E G N A N C Y , B I R T H & B E Y O N D
|SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
& RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON EFT EVENTS
|This EFT oriented website is provided as a public courtesy to help expand the use of EFT in the world. While Gary Craig, the founder of EFT, encourages such efforts, he cannot evaluate or endorse the multitudes of EFT websites that exist.
This website represents the good faith ideas of its author, but not necessarily those of Gary Craig. You can learn more about EFT, including EFT training and certification programs, by visiting the EFTUniverse.com website.