- PRENATAL EFT IMPROVES HEMOGLOBIN COUNT - It seems incredible but EFT can affect things that
appear to be purely physical, like a low hemoglobin count in pregnancy. We sometimes see very rapid results, too. In this
case, half an hour of tapping on a very specific fear resulted in a measurable change in one mother's hemoglobin level.
- EFT FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IN PREGNANCY - Here's another article about using EFT to affect a
physical issue. In this case, a mother-to-be's stress was reduced after 20 minutes of EFT, and her blood pressure returned to
a much more normal level as a result.
- EFT FOR COMPASSIONATE NEWBORN CARE: A TRANSIENT TACHYPNEA (TTN) CASE - A few
minutes' worth of EFT eases this newborn baby's TTN symptoms, allowing him to be safely treated at home. In some cases,
EFT may not be appropriate, and medically oriented care may be required immediately. In those cases where treatment may
be delayed a few minutes, or when there is less need for urgency, EFT can be a very compassionate and useful form of first aid.
- CHELLE & PTSD - Chelle's previous pregnancy ended in an emergency Cesarean birth and PTSD for mom. Pregnant
again, she wanted to work her way out of the nightmares, flashbacks and intrusive memories that were haunting her, before
welcoming her new little one.
- IS BIRTH TRAUMA PERMANENT? - It doesn't have to be! EFT can resolve even serious trauma, as well as the
'just' disappointing birth experience.
- THE "GOOD PATIENT" SYNDROME: GIVING UP YOUR AUTHORITY & LOSING YOUR VOICE -
We are our own worst enemies sometimes, when we submit, seek approval, and try not to make waves. This downloadable
article includes tapping phrases (a tapping script) to help you take your power back and be a good consumer of medical care
for yourself, your baby, and your entire family. If you have a habit of falling silent when you really should speak up, or saying
yes when you mean NO, this one's for you!
- TRAUMATIC BIRTH EXPERIENCE: A FATHER'S PERSPECTIVE - Fathers can experience birth trauma
too. This downloadable article includes tapping phrases (a tapping script) to assist men in resolving their trauma from
childbirth. Due to the nature of both EFT and the human brain, this article will also be useful for anyone who has experienced
trauma from any cause.
- FEAR OF FLYING WITH A UNIQUE TWIST - This one shows the value of persistence, and of looking beyond the
obvious. It's not birth-related, but you can still use this information to help you be more successful in tapping for your fears.
- SOLID MOTIVATION TO USE SURROGATE EFT - While on a cross-country flight, I used surrogate EFT to help
a fellow passenger. Tapping on yourself for someone else may seem like a strange thing to do, but in my experience, it's very
powerful and usually works quite well. Doulas, midwives and dads/labor partners may want to learn this technique, as it can be
a great help to women in labor.
- SURROGATE EFT FOR A SICK DOG - This story also seems unrelated to birth, but don't be fooled. It shows
another example of the power of surrogate EFT, and also highlights the importance of "tuning in." This technique can bring up
things that might seem crazy or unrelated, but may be extremely helpful to tap on!
|GENERAL EFT ARTICLES
(PUBLISHED IN EFT INSIGHTS NEWSLETTER)
|EILEEN SULLIVAN, CERTIFIED EFT PRACTITIONER (EFTCERT-I) EMAIL: AREYOUTAPPING (AT) YAHOO (DOT) COM (704) 905-4665
While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it has only been in use in its current form since 1992. Therefore, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage. You are an expert on your own health, so please take full responsibility for
your use of EFT. Eileen Sullivan is not a licensed health professional. She offers EFT as a certified EFT practitioner, ordained interfaith minister, and certified holistic doula. Where appropriate, please consult your healthcare practitioners regarding your
use of EFT. It is VITAL to note that you should not stop taking any prescribed medications, nor alter your dosage, without the advice of the prescribing physician.
|E M O T I O N A L F R E E D O M T E C H N I Q U E S ( E F T ) F O R F E R T I L I T Y , P R E G N A N C Y , B I R T H & B E Y O N D
|SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
& RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON EFT EVENTS
|This EFT oriented website is provided as a public courtesy to help expand the use of EFT in the world. While Gary Craig, the founder of EFT, encourages such efforts, he cannot evaluate or endorse the multitudes of EFT websites that exist.
This website represents the good faith ideas of its author, but not necessarily those of Gary Craig. You can learn more about EFT, including EFT training and certification programs, by visiting the EFTUniverse.com website.